Express unit from the top
Express unit from the front
Clocking a point on an Express unit
Uploading a baton on the express unit
Call button on the express unit
Mounting bracket on express unit
The Mag Express unit, take your monitoring online
Mag Express unit
R13,967.70 including VAT
Contact us for the rental and full service options
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Express online unit
- 1 x SIM card (South Africa only)
- 1 x Adapter plug
- 1 x FOB tag with ID point
- 1 x Wall mount
Used as part of the Mag Express Online monitoring system. Usually mounted at the guardhouse and used to download clocking data from the Magtouch patrol baton, after each patrol route is completed. Clocking data is then available for viewing or download from any standard web browser without having to download complicated programs or drivers.
This unit can be used for multiple sites by fitting to a supervisor vehicle with batons being downloaded when the supervisor visits each site.
There is no limit to the amount of batons or points used with this unit. By default, the unit is connected to mains power, however, in case of power outages, the unit comes standard with a 2.5 day back up battery power and can store up to 65,000 clockings if it is unable to connect to the network.
Can be purchased to upgrade from the Desktop system as the same clocking points and batons are used with both systems.
- monitor guards from anywhere
- easy to use and simple to install
- easy wireless set-up
- no software installation or program downloads required
- SIM card with 12 months free SIM management (for South Africa only)
- unlimited batons and points per site
- unlimited sites per system
- full access to all onine features at no additional cost
- full online reporting
- manufactured in South Africa
- receive live notifications with virtual control room
- works with free phone app
- automated reports
- SMS and email alert notifications
- rentals available
- made in South Africa
- 24 hour repair turn around time from our workshop
For more information on this product please see the documents attached below
Documents, manuals and sample reports